Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hey wonderful people

How are you all............I made all the efforts and now able to communicate with you - through the support of one dangerous character by the name Jere....thanks Jere. I followed your instructions and got further instructions from the comp / internet and voila............here I am!! doesn't it feel great?? it does and i invite all of you wonderful people to subscribe / communicate in this forum.our ultimate plan is to come up with a website and this is a great start. we are still compiling the report of the FLTP phase 1 that ended on sunday - AND it was full of many blessings!! I shall get to you

2 comments:

odegle said...

Bravo! BRAVOOOO!
this is so exciting and i agree with you. This blog should give us enough training so that when we eventually launch the website it will not have outdated info but will be constantly updated. We will even have a news section. By the way, can we invite Fr. Tony and Sr. Ellen too to start reading and posting in our blog?

We look forward to your posting on the FLTP report plus the pictures

ROBERT said...

Good Day,
I,ve search for those who read RICHDAD books, I saw that you already did and I Thank you for that.
I would like invite you to read some of my posts about my current views..
Thank you.